I am interested in Reformed Christianity. What department should I contact within the library?

You should contact staff in the Meeter Center or one of our theological librarians.

We have created a guide for the Meeter Center which can help you find books and media in the center and direct you to related resources.


  • Last Updated Mar 16, 2023
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Kathy DeMey

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Hekman Library: Ask A Librarian
Request a research appointment (meet with a librarian)
Fields marked with * are required.